Tuesday, May 4, 2010

You'd think I would learn, yes?

A few years ago, as many know, after doing some house cleaning (I got tired of the constant promises to help and the growing mess so I did it all myself in one day. Left me gasping in pain by the end of the day) and less than a week later, the damaged disc from a motorcycle accident collapsed. You'd think the males living at the same house would remember this too, and not want to have a repeat performance, yes?

Aw hell no. So yesterday, I went to Tai Chi. For the first time in a while, my back started spasming and it was so tight, it hurt to take a deep breath. Why? Because on Sunday I got tired of waiting for help to clean, and couldn't stand the condition of the floors anymore. So, I vacuumed and mopped.

You'd think I'd learn, yes?

Ouch



No comments:

Post a Comment