Saturday, May 8, 2010

In the interest of preventing another injury to Ziggy

Or to Simba, for that matter, we have arranged a 'time share' of the house for the cats.

Weather permitting, between 7am+/- to 7pm-ish, Simba and Lucy go out to the pet enclosure and Ziggy has free run of the house. 7pm-ish until the following morning, Ziggy is in the lounge with door closed, and Simba/Lucy have run of the house. It's working nicely.

We have also had another breakthrough with Simba. He has finally learned what a bed is for, that it isn't a litter tray, but something to sleep on.

I saw him slowly climb up on the bed, considering his past history on my bed, and the fact he has been snugging up to my legs at night, I decided to take a chance and left him to his own devices.

He was using my handbag as a pillow. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment