Friday, October 22, 2010

The 1st and the 3rd volume arrived

2nd volume is still in transit.

I had posted last month about VOX closing down with little notice. I decided to have that blog 'booked. It wasn't vanity, just that I was so tired of the ethereal nature of the internet, and the way things vanish.

I worked with the service, as they were just starting out, to hammer away at bugs, and flat out crashes to get it up and working before the Sept 15th deadline that Vox had laid on us. And after two weeks, just two days before the Vox deadline, everything came together, and I placed my order.

Here's Volume #1 and #3. #2 is still in transit.



They look great, and are very easy to read. I'm hoping that with enough interest that FeedFabrik's cost will go down. I know LuLu is out there, but I have to say, I am extremely satisfied with what FeedFabrik has done, and will probably order one volume at a time my LiveJournal from 2003.



No comments:

Post a Comment