Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Body and Mind are linked

And Wing being ill now is proof of that.

The good news is he is feeling better.

The Better news is I convinced/cajoled Wing not to quit. He called my photography instructor/teacher, Greg, and spoke to him at length at what happened. To say Greg was appalled would be an understatement. Wing has signed up for the 6 week, one night a week, photography class, and guess what? He likes the Lumix! :D Wing will be bringing the Canon 300D with him too, to familiarize himself with certain functions.

I spoke at some length with Greg, and all I mentioned was the first name of one of the people at ****** ****, but didn't mention the name of the place, and he knew who they were. I have funny feeling this isn't the first time a disappointed student from them has made their way to Greg.

This is the first thing Wing has been seriously enthused about doing since Pop passed away. I am so glad he will be continuing his photography/camera studies. <|<|<| and there was much rejoicing |>|>|>



No comments:

Post a Comment