Thursday, October 7, 2010

And so it begins

Aikidomayland has been playing around with photography for about 3 months now. He more he does, the more he wants to learn.

Now, he will be the first one to tell you he doesn't have a creative bone in his body but since good photography can be broken down into numbers (F-Stops, Exposure times, ISO ratings) and he is an accountant, he will end up by the grace of his being an accountant do the formulas correctly and take good photographs.

He told me about a dream he had last night, about some images/photos he seemed to have taken, and when he described them, I told him it could be done. Instant panicky look on his face when he said "But I don't know how to do that!" I reminded him that is what he was taking crash course, and having me tutor him on how to use Photoshop was for. Now he can't get those dreamt images out of his mind.

And so it begins...



No comments:

Post a Comment