Wednesday, December 21, 2011

14 mins and climbing

Went for bike ride today. Wing seemed a bit surprised, but I prefer to do it before it gets too hot, or the traffic too heavy.

I went into the park, rode the bike path up to North Lake Road. Then turned around, and headed to Samson Primary. I ended up not turning on the left part of the bike path to Samson Primary, and headed to McCombe Ave. Then turned up to head to the school, then up the hill to Anglesey, then home. I am much more comfortable with the gear shifting, and how to turn the motor assist off and just pedal, and when to flick it back on to get me up steep hills.

Right leg: muscles are a bit annoyed and complaining. Silver lining: Left leg is probably complaining too, but I just can't feel it. :D

Have spoken to Mark from Hire-A-Hubby to get a small wedge ramp for the shed. This way, I can get wheeled things (branch mulcher, electric scooter, bike) in and out easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment