Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fuming

I have had an Adobe account for close to 15 yrs. Or at least since before I moved from the US.

Today I went to take advantage of the $20 off Adobe Photoshop Elements v10. Full version $79 dollars. Since I have been having trouble with v9 not wanting to update the camera raw (no advice please, did it all already, totally stymied support too).

I get through the check out procedure only to keep getting error. After third attempt, I clicked on LIVE CHAT and asked why.

I was told told that I have to buy it from the Australian Adobe store. Umm ok.

So, off I went. This is what has me fuming.

Price at the US Store:



Price at the Australia Store:



Almost twice the f***ing price. There's no need as there is no shipping, and it's a digital download, probably from the same servers!

So, Adobe, F&&k off, I will stay with my buggy v9 until I can figure out how to work around this attempt to rip people off.

No comments:

Post a Comment