Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Dear Aus Post delivery guy

You might be a sneaky bastard, but I'm even sneakier... well, more observant.

I was working on photos, and I heard a faint putt putt putt of a diesel engine. I open the curtain and look out. What do I see? The Aus Post driver slowing going PAST the end of my driveway. That's right, past, not up into, but on the street going by.

I looked the guy square in the eye, and he then stopped, and made light of his antics "I saw you looking out the window!". As there was no signature needed for this parcel, he should have brought it up and placed it near the door.

With the upcoming holidays, this sort of bullshit is going to make many people upset, and wasting their time standing in lines at the Post Office because of a SORRY WE MISSED YOU card (if they're lucky enough to have even gotten one), and maybe even leading to gifts going astray.

I will keep lurking and pouncing as needed until this guy, who isn't the 'regular' delivery guy, gets the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment