Friday, December 2, 2011

Wing is home

Very dopey, sore, and exhausted. I have put him to bed, and am betting he sleeps through the night. Helluva day. First scheduled surgery had a complication, and ended up taking much longer than it should have. That caused a chain reaction, making all the subsequent surgeries start later than scheduled.

Wing was (I think mostly due to apprehension) very short tempered and foul mouthed. It got to the point I told him he was no longer allowed to get on my case about me using 'bad words', and I started putting my hand over his mouth when a nurse walked by. This language wasn't because he was on drugs. That I would just chuckle at, and then ignore.

Waiting close to a half an hour for a cab to get home. Not good at all. But now, he is home, safely tucked in. Seeing as I have been up since 4:30, I'm quite sure I will be crashing soon, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment