Friday, May 11, 2012

Adobe Rep attempts to pass the buck.. FAIL!

Once again, I get a phone call from Adobe about their charging me twice, and again quoting their 'policy' as their reason.

Hold on right there, bucko. You made a mistake. You told me my credit card would NOT be charged for the erroneous pre-order which is the only reason I went ahead and got the 'right' version. Then I found out you charged my credit card for both purchases at the same time? Now I have a charge on my credit card that was YOUR error, costing ME interest, and you're citing policy?

No, I don't want to 'speak to your manager', as I am quite certain he or she will just recite your policy from a script. I know you don't give a darn (yes, I said darn) about customer service, but let me tell you I don't give a rats ass about your policy. YOU made the mistake, YOU wrongly charged my credit card, you WILL refund it immediately, just as your took it. I will except no other option.


Then I hung up on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment