Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dear Adobe... F**k you!

Ok, brief summation: due to a misunderstanding and piss poor site design, I purchased the wrong version of PS CS6. I was told not to worry that the charge for the wrong version wouldn't be debited to my credit card, and just get the 'right' one. I called them when I found out that yes, I had been charged, sent them a screen cap of the credit cards statement (gotta love internet banking) as proof they did tap me twice.

Imagine my surprise when I saw that not only did they still charge me for the wrong one along with the correct one, but I was informed that it would take 10 to 15 days for them to refund my money.

Whohuhwha...?? They charged me immediately, but have to take that long to refund it? F**K NO!

I just received a phone call from one of your reps. Let me say I am not happy with your 'policy' of refunding money. You were quick enough to take it from my bank account, but making me wait 10 to 15 days for the refund is not acceptable. If I purchased $300 worth of goods from K-Mart and it was the wrong item, I could go back down there and get refunded immediately, regardless if I paid cash or used a credit card.

Now, I know Adobe doesn't care a flying fart about customers, but we do have power. It's our money. This 'update' to CS6 should have been a free fix/update to CS5, not an over priced upgrade.

Now, I don't care what rules you have to bend, break or mutilate to refund my money in the same manner your took it, immediately, but I want it done. If not, charging interest comes to mind, as this 10 to 15 day policy you cite wasn't made clear anywhere that normal people could have read. This case is far from resolved. If you close it, I will open another, or call.


People/businesses really should not f**k with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment