Saturday, May 26, 2012

And they wonder why Support Staff get a bad rap?

I use Corel PaintShopPro along with other stuff, because I have yet to find ONE program that does it all for me. So, I have been having problem with it opening RAW files from my Mini Canon and my Big Gun Canon (pun intended) aka the G1X and the 5DMkIII

I told them at the outset what cameras, and they kept having me tweak this, reset that, uninstall this, reinstall that, so after weeks of jumping through all these hoops, they say "Oh! Our bad! Your cameras aren't supported yet."

That's what you get because they scan to find a term, copy and paste from their FAQ (even though I had told them I read it, and had already done everything listed) instead of READING THE $#@*&@%$ SUPPORT REQUEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment