Wednesday, May 2, 2012

On the way to the endodontist

Wing forgot my appointment was at 8:30 this morning. I reminded him that I do have my bike, and the reason I have it is to get to nearby places. He went on and on about how far away it was. It took me a whopping 13 minutes to get to Dr T's office. I actually ended up getting there early. Tooth worked on, root canal taken care of. In 2 weeks, head off to the dentist for a permanent filling and then a crown.

Stopped by the shops on the way home to pick up a few things. Headed home, and was almost there when the bike threw the chain. I remembered from my teen years how to re-mount the chain on the sprockets. fixed it, and finished riding home.

The ride to the endo's office was longest trip so far. And the good news is my right knee is doing pretty well. A bit sore, but not too bad.

Now waiting to see how my jaw feels. There's a camera club meeting tonight, and I really don't want to sit through one if my jaw/tooth are giving me grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment