Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Maybe I needed to 'splain it a bit clearer?

Just got back in from sweeping up a bunch of muddy rotting leaves. They had previously been fermenting and clogging the gutters. I asked Alan if he could clear them. I should have been a bit clearer and said "Clear them into the bucket and empty it elsewere".

He cleaned out all the gutters, but dropped the mess on the walkway and front yard area. I just swept and shoveled the soggy mess into my wheelbarrow and trundled it off to the front yard to perform mulch/fertilizer duty. Hosed off the walkway, as trying to sweep it clean just smeared mud around. Also hosed off the shovel, broom and wheelbarrow, and put them back where I found them (not like the hand truck aka fridge trolley and ladder that was left in the middle of the shed.) *sigh* THAT sort of BS is why the house is a mess.

Also waiting for the tree lopper/removalist to get here for an estimate. Fun fun. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment