Monday, June 25, 2012

The reasons I want to keep him

Wing knows I'm a bit.. lamed from volunteering at SupaNova 2012. I know I'm not supposed to stand for hours on end, but ... that is what ended up happening. Was fun, not as good a con as I had hope, but ok. Too many new rules and regs for con goers, or just different. I got asked about it a lot, but hey.. I was just a willing con-slave.

My new bagless cyclonic 'sucky things' aka vacuum cleaners arrived. A Dyson hand held for small jobs, and a stand up one I just got from Catch of the Day. I used it on the runner in the front entry way, and the kitchen. Egads, the amount of crud .. I could have made a "Crud Puppy". heh.

Wing is sweetly cooking dinner. I did do the dishes and vacuumed, albeit rather stiltedly and slow. I'm sure I'll recover.. just a matter of how fast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment