Wednesday, April 10, 2013

What's with packing damaged goods?

Seriously. This is the second time in a week that I've opened a parcel, an undamaged parcel, only to find the purchased item was damaged. Seeing as there's no damage on the shipping carton/package, it means the item was packed for shipping, regardless that it was damaged!

My old "5 Million Years To Earth" dvd wouldn't play all the way through, so I ordered the remastered blu ray version. Opened it up, thought that maybe a disc had come loose because I could her something moving. Removed the shrink wrap from it only to have pieces of the disc case shower down. The damned thing was actually damaged before it was shrink wrapped, fer gossakes! I took photos of the damaged case, and sent it to the seller asking why waste my time sending an obviously damaged item?





The good news is the discs themselves weren't damaged. I have ordered a 2 Disc Blu-Ray case, and I will see if the seller of the damaged case blu ray will at least refund me the cost of the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment