Saturday, June 22, 2013

A pillaging we did go.. and it was good!

First stop was Camera Electronic. I brought the 'what? you want ME to focus?" lens in to have it checked out, and to show that the dust in the viewfinder, that I paid to have cleaned, was still there. Good news; seems to be the not focusing was probably caused by the finest of cat or human hair. All is well now. Will drop off camera for proper cleaning after Photo Expose W.A. is over. Also got a different head for my monopod for macro shots. Swivel the camera rather than the monopod.

Next stop: breakfast. Nom nom nom. Off to pillage. We hunted, we gathered, we paid, and then we headed to our next stop.

City Farmers to pick up a back of Senior cat food, and two collars. One for Keito, and one for Ziggy. Of course Wing stopped into Seafood store to get Ziggy some tuna steaks. Darned moggie eats better than we mere humans.

Next port of call, Bunnings Garden Center. My lime tree, no matter how well fed, has yellow leaves. It's pot bound and needs a bigger home. So, asked at Bunnings and it can be moved now, but I have to do a few things first. Remove all the limes (at least a dozen, if not two dozen) wait a few days, then shift it. I have a much larger pot to put it in, and lots of potting soil.

Home sweet home, coffee for me, ibuprofen for Wing.

No comments:

Post a Comment