Sunday, June 23, 2013

Goodish News, badish news concerning Creative Cloud

Going through the laborious process of running the installation files for my OnOne photo Suite, from v5x to 7.5 to make sure that at least tools will install in the 32bit Photoshop CC. I'm not even given an option to install them (with the exception of 7.5) in CC 64 bit, so I can't even using the little trick I discovered of copying one DLL from the 32 bit directory to make the tools functional in the 64 bit version.

Also, still no joy on using any of my Alien Skin plugins with CC. *sigh*

So far, though, it seems my options are stay with CS6E 64 bit with all tools and plugins functional, or use CC, with it hobble, or using it 32bit only, thereby not using full system resources and to be continuously billed for the luxury of not being able to use all the plugins and tool. OR bounce from the 64bit to the 32bit versions of CC and then off to CS6? My brain hurts.

What a frigging choice, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment