Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Glad I didn't take his word on it

I use an Intuos 5 graphics tablet. I sold my Intuos 3 and all its styluses because the tablet was just too big for my desk.

I visited a store that supplied bits and pieces for the Intuos 5, and asked if I could use the nibs from the I3. I was told no, that I would have to buy new nibs for the stylus, as the nibs for I3 weren't compatible with the I5.

I'd been noticing my I5 stylus had a burr on it, so I got box that had the spare I5 replacement nibs, and some of the old I3 nibs. Just for giggles I took one of the I3 nibs, inserted it, and tried it out on my tablet. Imagine my surprise when it worked just fine.

I don't mind stores, or anyone making a profit, but I do mind them making a profit by lying to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment