Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dear Magical Computer Elves/Sprites/Sidhe;

After I go through all the trouble of making system image (which for odd reasons failed twice before succeeding. Once because although it says it can work in background, you really need to leave the machine alone, and twice because one of our furry godlings managed to unplug the external drive), the setting up the 2nd external monitor so I can use the desk space, you decided to 'allow' the desk top monitor to start working again.



Thanks ever so much. 
Yes, I know that the inverter board failure is an intermittent failure before complete failure, but I do find it funny that after jumping through all the hoops of creating system image, finding where I put the USB to DVI cable, get it set up, that the All in one Desktop monitor 'decided' to start working again.

No comments:

Post a Comment