Sunday, April 27, 2014

Ok, now I'm annoyed

Yesterday, I hired someone to come to the house to install/replace inverter board for my all in one computer monitor.  He spoke as if he knew both where the board was, and how to fix it, and that it would only take one hour.

After dismantling the back of the computer, he couldn't find the inverter board. He checked online, and yes, the part I had was supposed to be the part for the Acer Aspire Z5761. but it wasn't anywhere to be found.  So, he took my computer down to its component parts.  No inverter board to be found anywhere.  Only then does he look at a list of parts for the computer, a list that only professionals or tech stores can access.  No inverter board for my Acer Aspire all in one, but there is in others.

He put my computer back together (I thought) but now, the monitor doesn't even 'try' to come on, and touch screen functions don't work, and the webcam is staring at the ceiling. 


He made my computer worse than it was, and I paid for the fucking privilege.

According to their website, they guarantee the computer gets fixed, or you don't pay.  I want a refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment