Friday, June 5, 2015

I saw what you tried to do, and you're not getting away with it

I was contacted by a CatMax representative.  She said she was going to refund my credit card $400.  Funny thing is I was overcharged $450.07. 

 

Hello ********;

when you called today to get my credit card details, you said I was being refunded $400.

According to P**** C*****, I was overcharge $450.07.  I hope there was no miscommunication between he and yourself about the amount to be refunded.

 

> On 2/06/2015 2:14:25 PM, p***c******* (*****@catmax.com.au) wrote:
> > Hi Sandra
>
> yes you are correct on this being over charged. the problem is is should
> have just been a call out fee plus materials. but was done as a quote of
> pictures and spread  sheet.
>
> so here is what you should have been charged
>
> 3 hours @ $76.00 = $228.00
> clearnet @$21.22
> cable ties@$12.00
> GST      @ $26.12
> *TOTAL = $ 261.22*
>
> CHARGED $ 711.29
>
> Sandra, sorry about the mix up I do apologise. you have credit for $450 .
> if it is any conciliation we can send you a new three teer pethouse nomally
> $475.00 plus $75 freight. we would send as exchange no freight charge. no
> more to pay.

According to Australian Consumer Laws, as they admitted to overcharging me, and even by what amount, they are LEGALLY obligated to give me a refund of the full amount of the overcharge.

No comments:

Post a Comment