Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Again, the art of the politely worded complaint

8 weeks ago, I purchased the full version of DFX Audio Enhancer. I really liked the plug-in I had gotten with DIVX years ago, and wanted to use its features with all my audio/video programs.

Turn the clock to 8 weeks later, they announce they have a NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION!  And yes, was vastly improved.  They offered a discount for those who registered previous versions.

My issue was this: 8 weeks after my initial purchase, they came out with this. 10 Days AFTER I could have gotten refund for buying the now defunct version, and repurchase the new one.  Oh, they offered a discount, but for me, it wasn't a discount, it was paying double!

Their support staff agreed and gave me new license/key for the new version. 

No comments:

Post a Comment