Tuesday, July 4, 2017

How stupid is Amazon shipping policies?

I get an email from them, so they know I'm on Australia. The fact that my account says I am in Australia, and my email address ends in AU, and my default shipping address is Australia seems to be something they're missing.

Back to the email. I get email notice that I can get a new Kindle Paperwhite for $30 off.  Ok, since my kindle is getting old, and I have noticed it needs charging more often, it's either get a new battery for it, or a new one, I think "Sure, sounds good to me."

So, I go to Amazon, order one, and case to keep the screen safe.  Add it to shopping cart, go to check out.. and get hit with "DOES NOT SHIP TO AUSTRALIA".

Really?  REALLY?

So, having it sent to drop address and to sent to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment