Friday, November 24, 2017

Out with the old, and not so old, too.

The past few weeks Wing and I have been doing massive 'spring cleaning', rather like a small version of "The bonfire of the vanities" type. Going through closets/cupboards/bookcases/nooks/corners and sorting, dusting, and throwing a lot out.

We have never been the type to keep something just for the sake of keeping something. I had been giving so much stuff away and selling things cheap, that I had gotten concerned for my well being emails (rest assured, wasn't planning on doing something to myself, just unloaded things that were in good to excellent condition, but wasn't being used)

What was funny, though, is when Loki came out of my office, and stopped dead in his tracks, crouched down slightly and started looking around.  Yes, we changed his known universe without consulting him. *laughing*

No comments:

Post a Comment