Thursday, November 30, 2017

Onward...

Matt the physio has recommended I not use crutches, unless heading somewhere there is a lot of people, then use both of them as a visual cue to people that there is a reason I am walking slowly. He told me I have to learn to trust the new knee. I have to break myself of the habit of leaning towards the left, and start putting equal weight on the right leg. Wing and I went for a bit of a walk at the pet store, and the shops. And I'm "Post Physio Visit" sore as usual. Should pass in a day or so.

Also showed him my right hand, the one I fell on when I was in Denmark two years ago.  After examining it, he said I had sustained a scaphoid fracture.  The only thing that could've been done for it, was what I did for it. Wear a wrist brace to limit movement.

I see Mr Skinner next week for my 12 week post op check up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment