Friday, May 25, 2018

Audible.. WTF??

I have been trying to get the 2 Books for One credit special going on at Audible the past few days. I kept running into errors during the purchase. Either "You already own this title", or "Not Authorized to sell this".  It would depend if I refreshed the browser (I tried Chrome, IE, Firefox) and kept getting the erroneous messages.

So, I finally contacted Audible support. Of course I was run through the obstacle course of "do this, do that" that I had already been doing for the past two days, only to be told that they know about this error, and it will be solved in 24 to 48 hours, and I can buy them after it's fixed.

Uhhh, the 2 for 1 special runs out in 5 hours, meaning I will be paying full price.

Good scam, Audible.

No comments:

Post a Comment