Thursday, May 24, 2018

Back to being tired of being tired

Over the past 4 weeks, I've been getting between 4 to 6 hours of sleep a night if lucky.  I got up this morning, and I admit it, I lost it. Weeks of sleep deprivation, and surgery recovery, car accident recovery had me angry and crying.  I try to go to bed early.. seriously, I try. But it seems that everyone wants to come in and talk, get the cats riled up, or just keeping me awake.

Last weekend, I managed to get 8 hours, and what I noticed was my knees didn't hurt when I got up. That is because I was horizontal and off my feet. This morning, after 4 hrs 17 minutes, my knees are sore and stiff.  And I'm yawning non-stop. 

A nap? No, once I'm up, I'm awake. And sleeping during the day will just reinforce my not sleeping through the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment