Monday, March 30, 2009

I can't be bothered putting a subject in here

Was so nice to get up at 6am, and have it be 6am, not 5am disguised at 6am. Got up and ready for archery and arrived there in a timely manner.

Used the new longbow, and did pretty damned good. I had to skip the last three ends though as my left leg, still heavy and tired from Friday's pool cleaning, and then 2 hr Tai Chi on Saturday, was getting twitchy, and I couldn't hold steady. I kept my arrows on the target, but there was no accuracy, they were all over the place.

Went to Foo Gwai, where porkbuns were duly sacrificed to Akire-yta . Have to say, however, due to at least 4 new waitstaff, and probably one new cook, the service today was not up to snuff, and neither was "Cthulu'. Messed up the order twice, and when we got it, it was so oily, neither Aikidomayland or I wanted much of it. So, decided to bring it home in a take away box. We asked for one, and waited..... and waited... and waited. 20 minutes later, we had enough waiting and just left it at the table. When I went to pay our bill, I mentioned the less then stellar service, and poor quality of the Cthulu. She had noticed our long wait, and because of the rather ick squid, it was deducted from our bill. Hey, shit happens.

'New kitty' news: Loki and Ziggy are sleeping in the same room, less than 2 meters apart. She isn't starting or jumping whenever he moves, which is good. He still wants to play, and she still teases by chirping at him, running right by him, and then hissing or growling at him should he take up her invitation. Tease.



No comments:

Post a Comment