Friday, March 13, 2009

Meh

Don't feel like cooking tonight. Just feel sleepy and really heavy. I don't think it was Tai Chi last night, as it was only an hour class, with about 20 minutes of it being used to show the others something over and over and over, because they chose to chatter to each other, rather than pay attention to the instructions. *sigh*

Ziggy has this passion for plastic. Only certain kinds. I called the vet, and found out that many of the newer aka 'modern' plastic bags are made to be biodegradable, and are made with animal fats. So we have a helluva time keeping plastic grocery bags out of her way.

Here she is with a piece she dug out of the trash can in the lounge. I figured making it a toy would at least keep her from taking it to her hidey hold and eating it.



I put it up out of reach when she was done playing, but I think she knows where it is.

"It's here somewhere... I know it is."



"So close... so close!" (I said "Ziggy, get down from there!" which earned me...)



"Wut"?



The toy is wedged between the two boxes on the left hand side of the bookcase top.



No comments:

Post a Comment