Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday routine

Got ready nice and early, care of Loki, the furry alarm clock. I was feeling a bit stiff and sore from cleaning the pool yesterday. Got to Tai Chi early, which was fine by me. I told Dave I didn't think I was going to go the entire distance, as my leg was feeling very heavy and unresponsive. I surprised myself by going from start to finish. There was one set of moves that I was certain was going to land me on my ass, but I managed to not fall over. Go me.

By the time the class was over, I was still sore, but not stiff. Again, go me.

Pillage was like usual. Headed off to Spotlight to get some leather clamps to make more cat feather tease toys. Scored the clamps, and then scooted over to JB HiFi to get a new set of earbuds, and ended up misbehaving. BattleStar Galactica, box set (Season 1-3) with the mini-series, and season 4. Will get 4.5 later this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment