Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Did someone get the license plate of the truck that must have run over me?

Took some Mersyndol last night before bed, not only to help with the very painful muscles, but to help me sleep. It worked, but boy was I rudely woken up by some of the most painful bout of attempting to chuck a lung across the room I've ever experienced. I coughed so hard, I saw bright flashes of light in my eyes when I closed them against the pain.

After that was over I realised every joint injury I ever had felt as if I had been kicked in them, which leads me to believe this isn't just a 'cold', but probably some form of the flu.

I still feel as if I have gone through the gauntlet of Painstick wielding Klingons, but after 4 days of this, I am hoping I am over the worst of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment