Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Now this is how support is supposed to be handled

Gives me hope that not all support tickets are answered by brain dead drones.
On 5/26/2010 at 6:23 PM, Sandra Chung <******@*****.au> wrote:
I have been using Forte for years, and I love it.. but there is one thing I kept hoping would change hasn't.
Click on Attachments, and then Add. The explorer window that pops open to select a file can't be resized. And that itty bitty one is just too small. Yes, I know I can drag and drop, but opening a Windows Explorer window when there is one built into Forte is rather silly.



Hi Sandra,

Yeah sorry for this. We've gotten this request before. I'll see what we can do for a future release. Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Mark
--
Mark Prince
Forte Internet Support Dept.
www.forteinc.com


No comments:

Post a Comment