Saturday, June 19, 2010

First real day out in 10 days

Headed off to Ziggy's vet, to get the infernal pet insurance paperwork done. Bureaucracy is annoying. All Is dotted, all Ts crossed, all appropriate boxes ticked. Just have to write a letter to them about how 1: She didn't die, 2: We adopted her as an adult, she is no longer a show cat, and 3: a pet cat who just happens to be pedigreed.

Then went pillaging. Didn't need much seeing as 2 out of the 3 of us have been ill. Most of the supplies bought were household items, and sustenance for our furry and feathered cohabitants.

Stopped in at shoe store to get another pair of the shoes I am wearing now. I have learned the hard way, if I find comfortable shoes, get two pair because by the time I wear them both out, I might find another pair as comfortable. That particular store was all out of my size, but a store in Garden City has them in my size and is holding them for me. Will be getting those in about 30 mins or so.

Then, after we get back, I decide if I want to make a lime cheesecake, using the limes from my own tree.



No comments:

Post a Comment