Friday, February 11, 2011

Android Tablet Review

As I stated last week or before, I had decided on a specific Android Tablet. It was the Suli SL-7 with Capacitive screen, 20gbs storage.

The only negative thing I can say is "How the heck can I get rid of the air bubbles out from under the included with my purchase screen protector?" but I have that question with every device (phone, mp3player, camera LCD).

It's fast, was a breeze to set up for Mobile broadband, and for Wifi. I loaded an AVI rip from a dvd and nt only did it play it full screen, there was no problem with the audio losing sync with the video.

Audible audio books load up and play beautifully, no static or skipping.

The screen is a dream. Even with the screen protector on, there is no problem with navigation. So far, every Android App I have installing has functioned perfectly without any system crashes or program crashes.

The only kerfuffle I have is this: I had bought two Kindle books the middle of last month. Well, the author/publisher decided after the fact that it was to be only sold in the US, so I can't load those books onto the new device, but they do still work with my phone. After being on the phone with Kindle support for over an hour, and testing it's no fault of Kindle App or Android device. They did accept my feedback that they need to have a separate OZ Amazon, or clearly mark on the site that said book, even the sample, is only to be sold in the US.

No, it doesn't have a camera, but I have one already, and it's not a phone, but again, I have a phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment