Monday, February 14, 2011

Compositional Photography Class

It was amazing. Putting into practice, with a good instructor, what you have been taught. I take good photographs, with occasional great ones. With what I have learned, I will now take even more great ones (I hope).

Problem in I walked myself into the ground. I have parts of my leg that have little or no feeling. It's a double edged sword. The problem is I can do an injury and not feel it. Case in point, I now have a sprained ankle because I couldn't feel how my left leg was getting weaker and I was shifting all my weight to the other leg. Of course lugging the heavy camera gear back pack and tripod for the better part of 5 hours... well I surprised myself by going the distance. Might have slowed down but I did it, from start to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment