Sunday, February 27, 2011

Smaller but still great

This is the new smaller pool, fully prepped, ready and in use for Summer Survival. It's big enough to cool off, small enough to be able to walk completely around it. It's big enough that when I rest my head on the front part, my feet don't reach the hose for the vacuum. Floaty bliss!

I did find that I have to remove the cover before the sun comes over the top of the house. The dark color of the cover absorbs heat, and heats the water up.



There is some amusement too, because when Loki is in the house, he will come out to the enclosure and YOWL at me. His human is trying to drown herself! Oh Noes!

Only down side is leaves tend to build up next to the house. Oh well, we do have leaf vacuum/Blower with a mulching feature. Just make sure we do that with the pool cover on!

No comments:

Post a Comment