Sunday, February 13, 2011

Techtoys, and how I love them and Family

The more I use the Android tablet, the more versatile I find it to be. Don't get me wrong, my Netbook is still great, but if I am going somewhere where I have to lug a heavy bag (like camera gear) around for long period, the netbook would begin to feel like an anchor.

I have installed a multi IM program, an IRC program, Twitter, Kindle, and other useful (to me) apps and programs. I think spent a bit of time 'convincing' Mobi ebooks to play nice with Kindle app. Success. Now have to see if I can get EReader books to play nice, too.

Went to dinner with Mom in Law. It was actually a lot of fun, but both Wing and I are worried about her. She is obviously stressed out, and has lost weight again. She was never what you could call robust to begin with, and losing 6 or 7 lbs (2 or three kilos). We went back to her place afterward. Alan and I set up her DVD player with her tv, and I wrote out the instructions, step by step on how to switch from AV (the dvd deck) to DTV (back to the TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment