Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's not only the plans of mice and men that don't work out

Because of being on short rations of down time the past few weeks, I set out to get to sleep early last night. Got ready for bed early, warm jammies, nice dark room, relaxing atmosphere. Snugged up under the warm blankets.

Not two minutes after I was comfortable, my left leg was twitching with pins and needles from the hip to toes. I tried shifting in hopes that it was pressure related. No such luck. So I get up and walk around a bit until it abates. Back into bed, only to have it start up again. I had one twitchy leg, and one very annoyed by the twitching leg annoyed cat.

I know the twitching/pins and needles is actually a 'good' sign that the once damaged nerves are growing back, but why does it have to start when I'm trying to go to sleep?

No comments:

Post a Comment