Sunday, August 5, 2012

Seems to be set up now

Finished setting up my Sony Vaio. It's stripped down version (software-wise) of my desktop. I can use it as portable photo preview/editing machine, and to use it for travel. I did shut off the back lit keyboard, though. I know in dim situations it will come in handy, but don't need it on all the time.

There is an art exhibition at the PopUp Gallery in Subiaco, and yours truly has some of her photos on exhibit there.

Been a long week for me. Prepping for photo shoot, 6+ hr photo shoot, then processing the images. I was hoping to get 100 processed images, but I forgot to factor in that I would be making panoramas of 7 to 10 images, thereby cutting back the full amount of photos. Would like to go back to the school and get some more photos of the staff and volunteers. Will see about arranging that.

Well, Night all... not to be mistaken with Nytol.

No comments:

Post a Comment