Thursday, November 22, 2012

Reason #1 to restore Win 7

I knew there were to be drivers to be updated and was fully prepared for that. What I wasn't prepared for is this:

Went to the AMD site to get updated Win8 driver for my laptop. Got error that my laptop was incompatible, and to go to computer manufacturer site to download driver from them.

Ok, off I go. I go all through the typing in Make, model, and scroll through the drivers. The only driver they have listed there is for Intel, not AMD. Whohuhwha..?

Without the right graphics driver, most of my Photoshop tools don't work because I can't use the graphics processor!

I have emailed Sony.... but seriously, I'm so glad I made a full system back up yesterday, because if this issue isn't rectified soon, VERY soon, I will be restoring my to yesterdays system image.

No comments:

Post a Comment