Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm so 'liberal', my mouse is left handed?

Razer DeathAdder arrived, and it fits so comfortably under my left hand. I've left (no pun intended) the Naga mouse hooked up because there are some things (games) that just can't be configured to use left handed mouse as there are macro buttons on the Naga that are game specific.

Fine control is still somewhat problematical, but is improving with daily, sometimes hourly use. I used to be left handed when I was a child, but I was 'encouraged' to be right handed by fair means (teachers made me sit on my left hand) or foul (a really hard crack across the knuckles).

Also, I've been staking out the birdbath, getting the local birds acclimated to my presence out there. Not taming them, but getting used to me just standing out there, near the front door, or the potted lime tree. Then I use my EF 100-400 lens, and have been getting clear, close shots.

Bather's Look out - One New Holland Honeyeater keeps watch while another one takes a dip.



Carnaby Cockatoo - this bird is in the process of juvenile to adult moult.

No comments:

Post a Comment