Thursday, July 25, 2013

Funny the things you read on "thar interwebs"

I've been watching Carl Sagan's "COSMOS". I thought it would be great if I could find it as an audio book. I looked, and could only find two Sagan books, neither of which were "COSMOS".

What I found funny was this: On Amazon dot com, some bright spark bought a printed in 1982 copy of "COSMOS". He gave the book a one star rating because the info in the book was 'dated'. What.. the..fu...? A 30 yr old book, and he's surprised the newer physics discoveries aren't in it?

I told him "Complaining that a 30 year old book you bought has dated info is rather silly, isn't it?"

But I digress: Audio book. I couldn't find one anywhere, so I came up with this idea: I have the DVDs, Who better to narrate COSMOS than Carl Sagan. (whistles innocently)

No comments:

Post a Comment