Saturday, July 13, 2013

Well, wasn't that 'special'

Wing  and I have been doing every and anything we can do to make his mom, An, safe, happy and living well.  She has depression, anxiety, OCD, and she is anorexic. Also, her hypochondria is in full swing, adding to her delightful attitude.  Everything we have tried to do for her, or arrange to have done, she says no. No, no, no no no.

Well, she crossed a line tonight. I've always known she didn't 'approve' of her son's choice of wife, but hey, I can deal with that. But tonight, she let her true feelings out. She pretty much thinks I'm a gold digger after her money. Uhh, sorry, no. I've been four square in favor of her selling off a block of land and getting a custom built house for her, one designed to her needs and specifications. She keeps going on and on about how she wants to leave us (Wing) a legacy, but both he and I say we don't want it.

I told Wing that I want nothing to do with her. I've been dragged down that black path, totally mindf**ked by someone else with depression who refused to have anything done about it, and I refuse to do it again. I will be there for him, to support and care for him, but no, not her. Not until she gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment