Thursday, May 19, 2016

Dear Seagate Tech support

Is it a prerequisite of the job there to have had a lobotomy? I sent you an email with a photo of the receipt from AusPost, showing tracking information, and CLEARLY showing the date. I even told you that my email was to inform you the parcel with faulty drive had been mailed on that date.

Your brain dead response showed me no one bothered to look at the email or the jpg fully, as the reply from you is "We haven't received the drive yet." Well no shit, Sherlock. But I didn't say that to you.

I replied,"No kidding you didn't get it yet. Did anyone bother to check the JPG I attached to the email? It clearly shows it was posted YESTERDAY. "

I get a brainless reply: the item hasn't arrived and according to the tracking number it's in transit.

*headdesk*

I replied: Oy vey.. since someone there is thick witted, let me see if using smaller words will help.

I KNOW it did not arrive. I know it's in transit. I sent you photo of AusPost shipping as a COURTESY to show you it HAD been shipped to you.

Now, I know that courtesy might be something alien, but try not to send me another copy/paste or FAQ response.

One More Time:

1: I know it hasn't arrived at Seagate.

2: I know it's in transit.

3: I sent email with photo of AusPost as a COURTESY.

Someone hand me a clue by four in case then send me yet another dipshit response.

No comments:

Post a Comment