Monday, May 2, 2016

Monday.. just another day of the week that ends in Y

So, another word that ends in the letter Y is early and laundry.

Woke up early, saw what was the start of a great sunrise. But it fizzled to 'meh'. Decided to record the bird song instead. The melodious sounds are the reason we really don't need an alarm clock.

Laundry. Wing had a full suitcase of 'living out of suitcase' dirty clothes. Shall we say they were umm fragrant. Last load in the washer, now.

Updating my desktop wallpaper slide show. I am replacing some of the lunar photos I took with the 550D with ones taken more recently. Amazing what I thought was a cracking good shot 6 years ago, to now. Both skill and better photo gear played a part in the images. Still keeping the sunrise photo, and the ones I got from NASA.

No comments:

Post a Comment