Saturday, September 26, 2020

I hate that scaffold, I really do.

Saw Simon the Sadist today. Remedial massage on thigh, and checked how mobile the knee is. It's like this; I can bed it 130 degrees without any issue. No pain no worry. But straightening it out made me clutch at the edges of the exam table, digging my fingers into it.

Not much can be done until I see Mr S next week. But, Simon did agree with Jace the podiatrist, that half crutches would be better to use than the cane. This way, I take pressure/weight off my right prosthetic knee and heel. Since bending my knee causes the pain, putting weight on my left leg/foot is ok.

Simon has said to wear the scaffold when I am out and about, if I have to do any walking. But at home, or short 'in and out' quick trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment