Sunday, September 6, 2020

What we have here, is not failure to communicate

But a failure to understand.

Yes, Mr S and Simon the Sadist said my left knee was BETTER than it was the previous week. Wing took that to mean all better, and without even asking me about it, or thinking on his part, had me standing on a hard floor, no walking around, for over an hour. By the time we got home, I was hurting. I took off my 'above the knee to just below the knee' brace, and put the thigh to ankle one on.

One would think that would've been a big clue, that and the fact I couldn't sleep because of the pain. But no. I gave him my script for medication, asking him to get it. He says ok, and I take that to mean he will be heading out himself. Again, but no! He pops his head into my office and doesn't ask, but tells me in his passive aggressive way that we were heading out in 30 minutes. He pops into the shower. So while he's getting cleaned up, I go through the struggle of getting socks, shoes, brace tube, and brace on, and then he said "You know, if it's so much trouble...." AFTER I had gone through the hardest part of getting ready.

I am not in the slightest homicidal, but if I had a NERF cricket bat, I might have used it a few times. Ok, I would look at it and fantasize about using it a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment