Friday, May 16, 2008

Cats are fun

But not when you are trying to fix something on your computer.

Finally found where I had stashed my pen tablet driver disc, and wanted to install the original one, (not the downloadable package, as it has neutered the adjustment options) but I seem to have run into a wall. No matter how I uninstall, rip out, regedit, and manually strip out any and all materials concerning the downloaded one, I keep getting same error message that the the installed version has to be removed before installing the new one. Seems to be a known issue with both Windows and Mac versions. Right in the middle of trying to fix this, Loki decides to leap onto my keyboard... not once, not twice, but over and over until I shut him into a room.

So, trying to get the Wacom drivers removed, I decided to install the HP Bluetooth dongle, as I wanted to get rid of that ridiculously long USB cable. Oy vey.

Loki is a snuggly cat, he really is, but since the weather has gotten wet and cold, he seems to be attached to me. He has gotten heavy!

Sorry for crappy pic, was taken with equally crappy webcam.





No comments:

Post a Comment