Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I survived

Met Meegan and Daggles and headed to the Kardy for drink. What we didn't know was it was Karaoke night there. Song sung in the key of off.  One big mistake a lot of them do is try to imitate the singer of the original hit. The cat yowls in an attempt to sound like Stevie Nicks assaulted our ears. Then it was Bryan Adams.... just to name a few. I think all dogs within a 50 mile radius tilted their heads and said "WTF was THAT?"

The dinner with aikidomayland's mom was... an event. I am so grateful that Alan went along with is. He has such a way of disarming people, and their verbal barbs with a mixture of candor, and humor. Every times she would start in on me and my diet, Alan would sidetrack her. Oddly enough, she ate more than I did.  *chuckle*

Archery on Sunday, like usual.  It seems that since I have been going to the gym, my #40 is easier for me to draw for more ends. Also getting deadly accurate with it too

Got two model release forms signed too. Might have to get more next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment